An outline is a useful tool for both holding and organizing information. A well-constructed outline fits pieces of information together into one structure and creates something greater than the sum of its parts.
Traditionally outlines exist on paper and are constrained by the limitations of that medium. But when an outline can break free from those limitations, it can become even more capable and useful. On a computer ...
Redhaven Outline is a computer-based implementation of the outline form that provides these capabilities and more in an easy-to-use format. It is useful for ...
- An outline can dynamically grow and change with ease.
- The information contained in an outline can be filtered, viewed and exported in many different ways.
- The information in an outline can be rapidly searched.
- The information in an outline can be immediately used by other computer programs. (Think of branches that contain website addresses or shortcuts to other computer programs.)
- Multiple outlines can be open simultaneously, allowing branch information to be copied from one outline to another.
Created by Rynelf Software
.Review and Awards ...
See the reviews and awards page