The installation program for Redhaven Outline is packaged in a zip file for download. If you are not already familiar with how to open a zip file and use its contents, here are the steps you should follow.
- From the Downloads page of this website, download the installation zip file (called "RedhavenSetup...") and save it to your computer. Be sure to note the location of the download so that you can find it when the download is finished.
- Go to the directory that contains the downloaded zip file and find that file.
- Select the zip file, right-click on it, and choose "Extract All ..." This will "unzip" the file, putting all the files contained in the zip file into a new directory.
- In the new directory find the file called "RedhavenOutlineSetup..." and run it by selecting it and pressing "enter."
- Follow the instructions in the setup program to install Redhaven Outline.
When you download the tutorial file, you need to remember where it is located on your computer. Go to that location and open it by double-clicking it (after you have installed Redhaven Outline). It will teach you how to use this program.