Opening & Closing
- To open Redhaven Outline, use the normal ways to open any program such as shortcuts or the start menu.
- The first time it is opened, the default outlines are loaded into it.
- After that first time, it opens to the state it had when it was last closed.
- Only one instance of Redhaven Outline can be opened at a time. Any attempt to open it twice will make the first instance active.
- To close Redhaven Outline, use the normal way to close a program.
- If unsaved changes exist in any of the open outlines, you will be prompted to save the changes, abandon them, or cancel the close command.
- The appearance will always be preserved when the program is closed. The next time it is opened, it will return to the location and state it was in when it was last closed.